Visit AboutCookies.org for more information about cookies and how they affect your browsing experience.
These cookies are essential in order to allow you to move around the site and make full use of its features, such as access the various protected areas of the site. Without these cookies certain necessary services, such as filling out a form, can not be enjoyed.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for example, which pages are most visited, if you get error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information collected through cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve the operation of a web site. By using our website, you agree that these cookies can be installed on your device.
These cookies allow the site to remember the choices made by the user (such as name, language or region of origin) and provide advanced features customized. These cookies can also be used to remember changes to the text size, font and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They can also be used to provide services you have requested. The information gathered from these types of cookies can be made anonymous and can not track your browsing activity on other websites.
By using our website, you agree that these cookies can be installed on your device.
How to manage cookies on your PC
If you want to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below,
1. Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select Options
2. Click on the tab ‘Under the Hood’, find the section ‘Privacy’, and select the “Content Settings”
3. Now select ‘Allow local data to be set’
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0, 11.0
1. Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select ‘Internet Options’, then click on the ‘Privacy’
2. To enable cookies in your browser, make sure that the privacy level is set to Medium or below,
1. Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Options”
2. Then select the Privacy icon
1. Click on the icon Cog at the top of the browser window and select “Preferences”
2. Click on ‘Protection’, select the option that says ‘block third-party cookies for advertising’
3. Click on ‘Save’
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1. Click on ‘Explore’ at the top of the browser window and select “Preferences”
2. Scroll down until you see “Cookies” under Receiving Files
3. Select the option ‘Do not ask’
Safari on OSX
1. Click on ‘Safari’ at the top of the browser window and select “Preferences”
2. Click on the ‘Security’ and then ‘Accept cookies’
3. Select “Only from the site”
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click on ‘Mozilla’ or ‘Netscape’ at the top of the browser window and select “Preferences”
2. Scroll down until you see cookies under ‘Privacy and Security’
3. Select ‘Enable cookies for the originating web site’
1. Click on ‘Menu’ at the top of the browser window and select “Settings”
2. Then select “Preferences”, select the tab ‘Advanced’
3. Then select the ‘Accept cookies’