Production, Logistics & Maintenance
Digitalizing production as a living beehive.
Production is a living organism
With various business activities, studies, integrations in our sixteeen year history, in Italy and abroad, LifeBee is a witness and a direct player in the evolution of the operational cycle in Pharma Plants.
In our view, logistics and production are direct creators of the Plant to Value chain, in strict co-operation with Quality Assurance and Quality Control, with Engineering and Maintenance to gain further value from assets, once considered a mere cost.
Since 2004: Digitalization of this value chain with a Lean approach, in Data Integrity perspectives: this is what LifeBee can bring to your operations, with the most suitable solutions together with Best Practice.
Production Digitalization, as a whole.
- Process mapping for EBR application
- Material flow analysis and definition
- Definition of Maintenance Systems and Asset Management .
- WMS (Warehouse Management System) and WCS (Warehouse Control System) definition and design.
- Equipment integration for Batch Data collection, Event detection, Process Analysis, Predictive Maintenance
- Transformation of process production with a Lean approach.
- Lean assessment of the manufacturing process and definition of an Action Plan.
- Lean Quality Control: Processes, Infrastructures, Layout